As followers of Jesus Christ, our desire is to connect people with God and each other. While many churches today are racing to offer the biggest productions and slickest programming our simple desire is that the WORD of God would do the WORK of God in the PEOPLE of God! We believe salvation belongs to God, so of coarse we want you to be engaged and building relationships with other believers, but more than anything we want to see dead hearts made alive (which only God can do) and become fully committed disciples of Christ Jesus.
What to Expect ... our services consist of three main elements:
1) Singing: songs that turn us towards God, are full of theological truth, and exalt Jesus Christ.
2) Word: a Christ centered study of God's Word, the Bible, and how to apply it to our lives.
3) Fellowship: getting connected with God's family for mutual encouragement.
- 9-9:45 AM Sunday School for all ages
- 10:00 AM Worship Service
- Community Groups meet 2nd & 4th weeks (varying times and locations)
- EWC youth meets every WEDNESDAY at 6:30PM at EWC
- 1st Sunday evening of the month EWC youth meets at host member's homes for fun and fellowship. (if you would like to host the youth group talk with Justin Geigley)
- 3rd Sunday evening of the month the EWC youth has an outing